Product Review: Kuretake Zig Letter Pen CocoIro Pen Body

The Kuretake Zig Letter Pen CocoIro Pen is a pen system. The body sells for under $3 and the ink cartridge is sold separately and sells for under $4. The cartridge screws into the body, which comes in many colors, my favorite being the Pink, and the Starry Night Gray with glitter.

For this review, I used the sepia brush cartridge, but I am in love with the blood red brush cartridge. Seriously, blood red writing is pretty awesome. The cartridges are available in brush or ball point tips.  I have not tried a ball point, so the review is only on the brush cartridge.

The pen is pretty compact, and it is a comfortable grip. The brush is softer than others I have reviewed, so it is more difficult to adapt from a traditional gel or ball point tip to a brush. The sepia is a darker color than other sepia pens I have used, but it is a nice color of brown. There is no bleed through on the ink

Pros:
Price
Color Options
Feel

Cons:
Brush is soft
Brush writing is a skill

Overall 3/5 Best used for sketching or brush calligraphy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment