My first Project Life Page

Part of what I want to do this year is document who I am, what I am doing, and what matters to me, so my children have something to share with their grandkids to tell them about their great-mimi Venetia. (I want to be mimi, not grandma). Don't judge. Ok, judge if you want, it is still what I want.

I decided to create a Project Life-esque journal of my year. I did my first page today, and started with who matters to me. Of course, my little family is the perfect beginning. I signed up for Citrus Twist project life for a few reasons. One, Trina who runs it is amazing. She has incredible customer service, and cares about her subscribers. Citrus Twist is local (to me) and I like supporting local when I can. Finally, I rarely buy embellishments, and I thought it would be a great addition to my regular and project life collection.
I was incredibly happy with my first kit, which was February.




 

For the album I chose Sn@p from Simple Stories. I have been loving the Simple Stories collections, and the pink snap album was calling to me at the local craft store. I liked that it included pages, dividers and regular papers, so I could make a mish-mash sort of journal album thing.  Here's pics of the kit. 

~Venetia


0 comments:

Post a Comment